DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Multifunction Decoder:Lenz: 10231
Summary: Lenz DIGITAL plus STANDARD locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0 Amp. or less.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Check Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Decoder Core Features||Functions, Lights|
Decoder manual is dated July 2007.
Standard Silent-Back EMF DCC Decoder
- Super smooth and silent high frequency Back EMF motor control.
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Three function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
Motor Drive Frequency is 19 or 23kHz.
Decoder Reset: Write a value of 33 in CV8. Software revision is found in CV128.
- No FAQs link to this page.