L.Net Converter (50097)
Throttle Network:Electronic Solutions Ulm: L.Net Converter (50097)
Summary: The L.Net converter allows connections from Uhlenbrock or Digitrax handheld throttles to the ECoS or Central Station 60212.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||L.Net Converter|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
The L.Net converter from ESU allows LocoNet throttles to be used with their ECoS command station, or the older CS 60212.
It has an ECoS Link port, and two L.Net ports, permitting full integration of LocoNet throttles with their command station.
This device can be used with an ECoS Command station to replace an older Digitrax command station.
According to ESU, the following throttles are supported:
This device also allows use of various occupancy detection modules.
Feed Back Modules
s88 and ECoS modules can also be used simultaneously
- No FAQs link to this page.
Articles Referencing this Page
- SignalPilot (51840)
- JST Adapter (51954)
- Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L (51956)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 3 (51957)
- PluX22 Adapter Board 1 (51958)
- Adapter for LokSound/LokPilot L with pin connectors (51959)
- 21MTC Adapter (51967)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 2 (51968)
- I/O Expansion Board (51970)
- Adapter Board with PIN connector (51971)
- Adapter board Next-18 socket to PluX12 (51997)
- Adapter 21MTC to Next18 (51998)
- Next18 Adapter board 1 (51999)
- ESU Decoder Tester (53900)
- Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L (53950)
- LokSound 5Fx (58210)
- LokSound 5 FX 21MTC NEM660 (58219)
- LokPilot 5 Fx DCC (59220)
- ECoSLink Terminal