DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Power:DCC Specialties: PSXX
Summary: The PSXX Circuit Breaker is an advanced design providing a new level of over-current protection for your layout.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||64.95 USD66.12 EUR <br />57.85 GBP <br />98.16 AUD <br />87.62 CAD <br />|
|Check Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PSXX-1|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
The PSXX is an updated version of the PSX series of power management devices.
The PSXX has all of the features of the original PSX. However, the PSXX has a new and unique feature: The setpoint at which the breaker opens also limits the maximum current that will be allowed to flow, regardless of the conditions which created the current
- Solid State construction: No relays.
- Status at power up can be programmed
- Adaptive Load Reset prevents multifunction decoders with sound from tripping the breaker as a result of their inrush current.
- One-to-Four-amp limits can be set using jumpers
- Additional setpoints are available using a CV
- Indicator LEDS on the board
- Connections for remote indicator LEDs
- Audible alarm possible with connections provided
- Track power can be controlled using a throttle
- Rest can be configured as automatic or manual
- Manual rest possible using a DCC command or a toggle switch
- Auto Stop possible with photo detector, can be remotely activated or deactivated
- Occupancy Detection: Programmable trigger level using current draw or a photocell to indicate presecnce of a train
- Network Feedback: Isolated outputs provide Occupied, Shorted, and Power Status to a discrete interface for remote display or computer control.
- Will work with Digitrax LocoNet, NCE Cab Bus, ESU ECoS, and Lenz XpressNet interfaces.
- Daisy Chainable for easy wiring.
Multiple units (2 or 3) on a single PCB are also available. They can be split apart later as necessary or used as a single board.
- No FAQs link to this page.