Power:DCC Specialties: PSXX-AR
Summary: This re-design is based on the new PSXX circuit breaker series which combines protection with the functionality of an automatic phase inversion device, block detector and accessory decoder.
|See more Misc DCC Items
|99.95 USD101.75 EUR <br />89.03 GBP <br />151.05 AUD <br />134.84 CAD <br />
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Has computer interface
|Firmware Upgrade Possible
The PSXX-AR combines an accessory decoder, automatic phase inversion and power management into one device.
- 100% Solid State
- Automatic phase inversion for reverse sections such as loops, wyes and other situations
- Automatically control turnouts at the entry to a reverse loop
- Automatic Circuit breaker
- Accessory decoder for turnout stall motors
- Block detection
- Network Status Feedback
- Works with Digitrax LocoNet, NCE Cab Bus, ESU ECoS, and Lenz XpressNet interfaces.
- Remote LEDs can be added for monitoring status.
- Indicator LEDs on the board
- Selectable Trip current using CV 49
- Jumper Selectable limits of 1 – 4 amps
- Control track power with the throttle
- Manual or Automatic Reset
- Adaptive Load Reset determines if overload is a real short or a result of inrush current charging vehicle mounted capacitors.
- Auto Stop with DCC Reset with a photocell (optional)
- Photo Cell Controlled Block Power Off: Stop position control and occupancy detection for hidden tracks.
- Block Detection: Photo cell or block current draw can detect a train and to trigger an output. Trigger point is programmable.
- Programmable Power Up State
- Output for Audio Alert
- Flash Programmable: The PSXX firmware can be updated
- No FAQs link to this page.