Multifunction Decoder:Train Control Systems: TCS T1
|This item has been replaced by TCS T4X|
Summary: The T1 multifunction decoder with a continuous current of 1.3 amps, and a maximum of 2A. The two lighting functions have a current rating of 100mA and are typically used for headlight and reverse light.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer||Train Control Systems|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1021|
|Decoder Core Features||Functions|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
An HO scale decoder a 9-pin JST socket. This decoder can be hardwired, plugged straight into some locomotives, or connected to the 8-pin NMRA sockets using a variety of available harnesses.
Motive current allows up to 1.3 amps continuous and 2 amp peak draw. The T1 features TCS exclusive auto-adjusting BEMF.
The two lighting functions, typically headlight and reverse light, can support up to 100mA.
- NMRA DCC Compliant
- DC or DCC Operation
- 2 or 4 Digit Addressing
- 14-28/128 Speed Steps
- TCS Exclusive Auto-Adjusting Back EMF
- Quiet Drive for super quiet engine performance
- Three-step or Loadable Speed Table
- Variable Momentum for custom acceleration curves
- Function Mapping and Multiple Lighting Effects
- Adjustable Dimmed Brightness
- Superior Ditch Light control with realistic alternating pulsing
- Adjustable Mars, Gyra, and Rotary Beacon
- No FAQs link to this page.