Zimo Products/Accessory Decoders
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
- MX820E: Turnout motor or signal
- MX820D: MX820E, sealed against water
- MX820V: for two turnouts or signals
- MX820X: as MX820V, but an additional 8 outputs (open collector, 100 mA) for signal lamps or LEDs
- MX820Y: as MX820V, but an additional 16 outputs (open collector, 100 mA) for signal lamps or LEDs
- MX820Z: no output for turnouts, 16 outputs (open-collector) for signal lamps or LEDs
8-way servo decoder for turnouts, etc.
- 8 full servo sockets, all 3 poles each (5V supply, ground, control line)
- 16 inputs
- 16 outputs, suitable for frog switching,
The MX821 can be controlled conventionally via accessory addresses, or using object-oriented methods along the lines of StEin module.
- Automatic Decoder Searching and Addressing - works with accessory decoders MX820
- Synchronous Update allows you to load a new software version without removing the decoder from the system (which naturally are all connected in parallel).
MX821S and MX821V
- MX821S (8 Servo Connections)
- MX821V (16 Inputs and 16 Outputs, in addition)