Decoder Programming/Legacy DCC Notes/Chief-BB
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Legacy Programming Notes for Digitrax
- Press RUN/STOP and FUNC buttons together until the PROG light glows green.
- Turn the left throttle knob until the left hand number on the LCD display corresponds to the CV number to change.
- Turn the right throttle knob until the right hand number on the LCD corresponds to the value to be programmed into the CV selected in step 2.
- Press SEL/SET to write the new value..
- Repeat steps 2-4 until finished programming all the CVs which needed to be changed
- To exit programming mode, again press RUN/STOP and FUNC buttons together until the PROG light turns off.
- These systems support both Service and Operations Mode.