Decoder Programming/Legacy DCC Notes/SysOne
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Wangrow System One
To begin programming, with the locomotive on the programming track:
- Press PROG MODE key several times until display shows USE PROGRAM TRK.
- Press Enter. The display will show 1=STD 2=CV 3=REG.
- Press the 2 key to select CV programming. The display will show ENTER CV NUM:
- Enter the number of the CV you wish to change and press ENTER.
- The display will show the current value of that CV after a few seconds.
- Enter the new value for the CV and press ENTER.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 until programming the CVs is completed.
- Press PROG MODE to exit.