This 5 Amp starter set has everything you need to get DCC equipped trains up and running (except power transformer, see P515). It includes the user friendly Pro Cab. You can be up and running in less than 20 minutes.
- Power Pro System Box with 4 pin and 2 pin plugs (Command Station).
- Pro Cab Throttle
- Coiled cable for cab - 6 wire RJ12 cab bus cable
- Seven foot flat cable for cab - 6 wire RJ12 cab bus cable
- Twelve inch flat cable - 4 wire RJ-H control bus cable
- UTP cab bus panel
- Power Pro system reference manual
Radio and 10A versions are available.
Indexed Configuration Values
- There is an issue in the PowerPro command station software which causes incorrect writes on any Indexed CV address above 256. Using the Program Track, Indexed CV write operations are truncated to an eight bit value, causing any CV greater than 256 to be misinterpreted and the incorrect CV to be written. To prevent this do not use the program track with indexed CVs. JMRI is aware of the problem and can work around the firmware issues.
- Recent (2015/2016) versions of JMRI are capable of programming indexed CVs with an NCE PowerPro DCC system. Attempting to program indexed CVs using the NCE throttle will result in problems with respect to values being written into the incorrect CV.