Bi-Directional Communication Configuration
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
- Bit 0: Enable or Disable the Unsolicited Decoder Initiated Transmission
- Bit 1: Initiated Broadcast Transmission using Asymmetrical DCC Signal
- Bit 2: Initiated Broadcast Transmission using Signal Controlled Influence Signal
- Bits 3 to 5: Reserved for future usage
- Bits 6 and 7: Flag Bits, currently not used but reserved for future use.
If the bit is set to 1, the feature is Enabled.
- If the decoder does not support a feature shown, it shall not allow that bit to be set improperly (i.e. it must contain the default value.)