Summary: A Computer Interface is a device used to connect a computer to a DCC System.
A device to facilitate communications between a computer and a Digital Command Control system.
Depending on the software used, and the interface strategy, a Computer Interface may allow:
- A more friendly user-experience when programming multifunction and Accessory decoders
- Roster management of entire locomotive fleets.
- Development and operation of virtual dispatcher panels.
- Interactive layout control.
- Automated layout control.
- Throttle Apps