DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Computer interface)
A device to connect a computer to a DCC system.
A Computer Interface is a device used to interconnect a computer to a DCC System.
Depending on the software used, and the interface strategy, a Computer Interface may allow:
- A more friendly user-experience when programming mobile decoders.
- Roster management of entire locomotive fleets.
- Development and operation of virtual dispatcher panels.
- Interactive layout control.
- Automated layout control.