DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Multifunction Decoder:NCE: D408SR
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Decoder Core Features|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
- Silent Running TM High frequency motor drive eliminates motor hum or buzz
- Torque Compensation for ultra smooth low speed performance
- Programmable Start, Mid and Maximum speed works for all speed modes
- Motor rating 4 Amp continuous, 10 Amp peak (stall)
- 9 function outputs - two rated at ½ Amp.
- Select from 15 different lighting effects (Mars, strobes, beacons, flicker, etc)
- Function outputs can be mapped to different functions (highly compatible
with SoundtraxxTM DSX decoders)
- Uploadable speed table interpolated to 128 speed steps
- 28 and 128 Speed mode operation (always works internally at 256 steps)
- Decoder assisted consisting
- Supports all forms of DCC programming
- Decoder programming ‘lock’ mechanism
- No FAQs link to this page.
No other Multifunction Decoders found. Feel free to add one.