DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Multifunction Decoder:Digitrax: DH126D
Summary: 1.5 amp decoder with FX3 function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control. Desided for HO scale, and is a wired decoder.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|MSRP||23.00 USD23.41 EUR <br />20.49 GBP <br />34.76 AUD <br />31.03 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DGTDH126D|
|Decoder Core Features||Functions, Lights, Motive"Motive" is not in the list (Functions, Lights, Motor, Sound, Turnout) of allowed values for the "Has Decoder Feature" property.|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- FX3 effects optimized for selectable LED or lamp operation
- Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls
- Digitrax LocoMotion® System-Your locomotives look like the real thing.
- The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
- Series 6 Decoder Features.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- DCC Compatible.
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
- Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.
- No FAQs link to this page.