Lenz: Frequently Asked Questions
Clearing the Stack
- Set address on your throttle to 000 in the same manner as any other address.
- Press "4" about 20-28 times.
- At point point, a short delayed response occurs on the LH's display.
- Shut off system power and wait a minute or two (any residual power can dissipate)
- Turn system on. The stack should have been purged and reset the command station to factory default.
If you have a RRampmeter in the circuit, after step three power to track and the display will go off for a second or two.
Any decoder address entered with an LH unit will automatically be loaded into the system stack.
When Error 02 occurs while programming it indicates that the command station did not receive a response from the decoder. Most decoders will briefly energize the motor to indicate the command has been received. The command station can detect that.
If an error 02 is occurring, check the following items:
- Connection from the command station to the programming track
- If a newly wired programming track, verify the connections to the programming track
- Verify the decoder is wired correctly (if recently installed)
- Check the electrical connections between the wheels and the decoder
- Is the locomotive close to the programming track's feeders
- Are the track and wheels clean