Multifunction Decoder:SoundTraxx: Tsunami (Soundcar)
Summary: The SoundCar is a Tsunami Digital Sound Only Decoder manufactured by Soundtraxx. It is meant for installation in an unpowered vehicle, such as a caboose, stock or mechanical refrigerator car.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||829100|
|Decoder Core Features||Sound|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
What is a SoundCar decoder?
The 16-bit Tsunami SoundCar Digital Sound Decoder™ is the only Digital Command Control sound decoder which replicates railcar sounds, such as the clickety-clack, flange squeal, flat spots, generator, brake cylinders, and glad hand release. It also includes a selection of user-adjustable horns, bells and whistles for cab cars and cabooses. For even more realism, the decoder has four Hyperlight lighting outputs for interior and exterior lights.
The SoundCar also includes a connection for a CurrentKeeper.
It includes a selection of horns, bells and whistles for cab cars and cabooses. For extra realism, the decoder has four Hyperlight outputs for interior and exterior lighting. It can also be programmed as a freight car, mechanical reefer, stock car or caboose, in addition to passenger cars, with or without a generator.
- Brake cylinders/Brake squeal
- Clickety-clack: two, four and six-axle cars
- Coupler clank and pin drop, Coupler release with glad hand separation
- Flange squeal
- Flat spots
- Emergency brake valve (“big hole”): Activated when the emergency stop button is pressed
- User configured Generators for reefers and passenger cars
- Hand brake tie down and untie
- Multiple airhorns, air whistle and bells with adjustable ring rates for cab cars and cabooses
- Airhorns: Wabco E2, Nathan K5LA and Hancock air whistle
- Bells: Cast, electronic and gong
- Retainer bleed-off
Simulate interior coach lights, marker lamps, flashing rear-end devices (FRED), and more.
- No FAQs link to this page.