DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Occupancy Detection:YaMoRC: YD6016RB-CS
Summary: The YD6016RB-Cs is designed to work with the ROCO z21 and Z21 on the R-Bus port
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||89.50 EUR87.92 USD <br />78.31 GBP <br />132.87 AUD <br />118.61 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
Current-sensing feedback module with RBus / XBus Interface.
- 16 current-sensing detectors, arranged in two independent blocks of 8, each with their own Common
- 2 Amp continuous current per detector, 8 Amps in total combined over the 16 detectors on the whole module
- 5 Amp short duration overload (100ms) capable per detector.
- 1mA current sensitivity
- Capacitive input filter on every input, to suppress noise on long cables and track-sections
- Configurable on- and off-delay setting for each input for optimal de-bouncing in case of non optimal wheel-track contact
- Every input individually configurable for various actions like feedback, turnout toggle, turnout throw, turnout close
- Every input individually configurable for turnout-address
- ES-IN-Link for direct connection of up to 4 additional YD6016ES modules (effectively creating a 80 input RBus module)
- ES-IN-Link connection to other ES-Link enabled modules for module-configuration
- ES-IN-Link connection to YD9101 for web-based configuration
- USB connection with one Virtual COM port for the YD.Command protocol
- Firmware updatable over USB
- Power supply directly from RBus / XBus ( or USB for easy configuration and updating on a PC )
- No FAQs link to this page.