ESP AEGIS (DCC-AEGIS)
Command Station:DCCconcepts: ESP AEGIS (DCC-AEGIS)
Summary: Aegis is a powerful, intelligent integration of DCCconcepts expertise with the versatility of Cobalt Alpha and the wireless abilities of ESP to provide you the perfect upgrade for your Power Cab system, so it grows with you!
|See more Misc DCC Items
|499.95 GBP561.30 USD <br />571.40 EUR <br />848.29 AUD <br />757.25 CAD <br />
|Manufacturer Part Number
|External Product Link
|Has computer interface
|Firmware Upgrade Possible
The Aegis upgrade provides more power, walkaround capabilities, and a programming track output.
It has a release date of early 2024
- Go wireless with your Power Cab
- True freedom to move anywhere around the layout, whilst still retaining the Power Cab handset
- Run more trains with more sounds and more lights with a massive power boost courtesy of the included 5A power supply!
- Choose track voltage
- 14V/15V/17V/18V DCC output
- Separate programming track output
- Use the Power Cab on a programming track without additional switches or changing cabling
- Overload protection
- Indicators warn when current is approaching the limit, and when the overcurrent protect has tripped.
- Can be mounted on the fascia (It does not include an enclosure, one is available.)
Entering programming mode shuts down the main track outputs.
These are external sites.
- No FAQs link to this page.