DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
- Auto-Reverser with Detection
- Power Management
The BXPA1 is a combination DCC Auto-Reverser, occupancy detector, Transponding detector, and intelligent power manager. IThe BXPA1 is a silent solid state device with no relays.
- One reversing section or sub-district.
- DCC Occupancy Detection for Reversing Section
- Integrated Transponding Zone transmits location of transponder-equipped locos or rolling stock.
- Intelligent Automatic short-circuit and over-current
- Connects to LocoNet
- Detects most powered locomotives
- Detects rolling stock equipped with resistor wheel sets
- Additional connections for opto-isolated occupancy detector output, manual power control, and remote status indicator
- Operations Mode Read Back allows you to read CV values of decoders equipped with transponders