This page provides links to other pages for these Electronics topics
- Ohm's law
- LED Lighting and Resistors
- Voltage and Current
- Binary, the way your Digital Command Control system communicates
- Grounds, another important issue, and source of problems and confusion...
- Kapton, a very thin (and high tech) electrical tape, useful for many things, such as installing decoders
- DPDT, a type of switch or relay with many uses
- PCB, a Printed Circuit Board is used to make virtually all electronic equipment
- Capacitors, Inductors, and Resistor Circuits
Basic Rules regarding these passive components
- Main article: Electronics Primer/Capacitors, Inductors and Resistors
The book was originally written in 2014 by MERG member, David Dick, and he has updated it in 2020. You can download each chapter from the link shown. Please read and respect the terms and conditions the author has.