Throttle:Iowa Scaled Engineering: ProtoThrottle (MRBW-CST)
Summary: The ProtoThrottle™ Realistic Control Stand Throttle mimics a standard EMD control stand including full detent throttle and reverser handles, a spring-loaded horn handle, a push-on/push-off bell button, and fully programmable front and rear headlights with a setting for ditch lights. In addition, the ProtoThrottle comes with a robust faceplate machined from aluminum, including prototype bezels, and anodized to give the look and feel of a real control stand.
|See more Throttles
|Iowa Scaled Engineering
|499 USD507.98 EUR <br />444.46 GBP <br />754.14 AUD <br />673.20 CAD <br />
|External Product Link
|Firmware Upgrade Possible
|Throttle Connection Methods
The ProtoThrottle comes with a machined aluminum faceplate, including prototype bezels, anodized to give the look and feel of a real control stand.
- Fully wireless throttle
- Eight detent throttle handle
- Reverser handle with centered position
- Brake handle and spring-loaded horn handle
- Bell button
- Front and rear headlight knobs with dim and ditch light settings
- Auxiliary buttons that can be assigned to any DCC function
- Works with any standard DCC decoder
- Interfaces to any DCC system (with separate receiver specific to your DCC system)
- Configurable to suit your operating style
- No FAQs link to this page.
Articles Referencing this Page
No other Throttles found. Feel free to add one.