FAQ:Set Output Current, Lenz Power Station
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
|See more FAQs|
This is based on the instructions for an LZV200.
Setting the Maximum Current
Factory Default is 5A.
This process will use Operations Mode Programming, with a handheld throttle.
- Change to program mode
- Select any valid locomotive address in Operations Mode
- Select CV7
- Enter a value of 50. This puts the LZV into program mode
- The LED on the LZV200 and any LV102/LV103 will have a double flash
- This mode will time out in fifteen seconds
- Enter a value from the table below to set the voltage
- The CV value is twice the desired current.
|Setting Current Output, Lenz LZV200|
|Current Output, Amps||CV 7|