DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Pages in category "FAQs"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Can an unmodified locomotive operate together with a DCC locomotive at the same time?
- Can I Quickly Change from DC to DCC and Back Again?
- Can I run large scale trains inside?
- Can I update the DCC++ EX installed the Arduino board using WiFi?
- Can I use a Lenz LVZ100 command station with LV100, LV101, or LV102 booster?
- Can I use Other Brands of Boosters on my Digitrax System?
- Can I use weed control spray like roundup on the tracks?
- Can One Command Station Control Multiple Layouts?
- Can the digital decoder send information back to the command station?
- Can the UT-4 be upgraded to UT-4R?
- Can you control things other than locomotive speed and direction?
- Can you run a digital decoder equipped locomotive with a conventional 12-volt DC power pack?
- Digitrax PR4 and LocoNet
- Digitrax PR4 Locking Up
- Does every layout block need transponding installed?
- Does retransmitting DCC packets consume all the bandwidth and affect throttles?
- Does the NCE Smart Booster 5 amp SB5 have short circuit protection?
- Does zero stretching have an effect on normal digital operation?
- Having issues with newer Digitrax throttles, such as DT602D or UT6, only getting power using Loconet?
- How are reverse loops and wyes wired?
- How do I clear the stack on Lenz command station LVZ100?
- How do I Control Track Switches?
- How do I keep cats off my garden railway?
- How do I measure Digital Command Control voltage?
- How does the standard work with computer control of the layout?
- How much space do large scale layouts take?
- How much Track can my Booster or Command Station Power?
- How to program decoders with CVs over 255 using Digitrax?
- How to Read the CV Settings on a Decoder using a Digitrax Empire Builder Set?
- How to reset Digitrax DCS 100 or 200 chief?
- What are the Digitrax audible error codes?
- What are the minimum height & height clearances for large scale layouts?
- What are the NMRA Digital Command Control Standards?
- What are the scales in Large Scale Model Railroading?
- What can burn out a decoder?
- What does 'Slot=Max' mean on Digitrax?
- What does error 02 mean on my Lenz command station?
- What does Large Scale, Garden Railways, G scale all mean?
- What is a command station?
- What is a decoder?
- What is a digital circuit breaker?
- What is DCC?
- What is detection actually providing if I do not Install transponding?
- What is meant by a bi-polar signal?
- What is the DCC++ EX minimum hardware?
- What is the difference in Insul-frog vs Peco Electro-Frog?
- What is the track status light on my Digitrax system?
- What older NCE decoders are not fully DCC compliant?
- What scale is right for me?
- What won't trains move while using Digitrax?
- Whats the difference between 128 vs 126 Speed Steps?
- Whats the difference between scale and guage?
- Where are good places to build large scale layouts?
- Where can I find external FAQ's about DCC?
- Why allow zero stretching at all?
- Why is my Lenz command station have a flashing LED?
- Why is my Lenz LH100 display flashing?
- Why is the Lenz LH90 showing ERR 03 when trying to consist?
- Why use a uni-polar signal instead of DC with a superimposed signal?
- Why use Packets? Just what is a packet anyway?
- Will accessory decoders having extended addresses interfere with multifunction decoders?