FAQ:Additional LokProgrammer Support
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
|See more FAQs|
|DCC Categories||Multifunction Decoder, Programming|
ESU has a number of articles on its website.
- Sound slot simulation Here we show you how you can listen to sound slots before uploading.
- LokProgrammer - Installation with USB adapter cable Here you can find detailed instructions for installation.
- Display changes of CV Values The software can show deviations CV value to a default project. Practically as programming instructions!
- Class Light Logic Here we explain how to use the Class Light Logic functions added from Decoder firmware 5.8.156
- Random sounds after conversion from LokSound V4.0 If you plan to convert a LokSound V4.0 sound file for usage with a LokSound 5, you need to take care on the random sounds...
- Master/Slave Adress-Synchronization You plan to install two Decoders in a Railcar, and both should have the same address under mfx or RailComPlus