FAQ:How do I clear the stack on Lenz command station LVZ100?
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
|See more FAQs|
|DCC Categories||Command Station|
- Set address on your throttle to 000 in the same manner as any other address.
- Press "4" about 20-28 times.
- At this point, a short, delayed response occurs on the LH's display.
- Shut off system power and wait a minute or two (any residual power can dissipate)
- Turn system on. The stack should have been purged and reset the command station to factory default.
If you have a Rampmeter in the circuit, after step three power to track and the display will go off for a second or two.
Any decoder address entered with an LH unit will automatically be loaded into the system stack.