DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Starter Set by Lenz:Set 101
}Summary: This set is marketed for "Larger Railways" were 3, 4 or more trains may be in operation at once.
|See more Start Sets|
|MSRP||379 EUR372.30 USD <br />331.61 GBP <br />562.65 AUD <br />502.27 CAD <br />|
|Check Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||60101|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||USB|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||Yes|
Lenz Set 101
Each Set 101 includes a LZV200 amplifier plus command station and an LH101 hand-held control throttle.
Lenz uses XpressNet for their throttle bus.
A Power Supply is not included.
- 9999 DCC Addresses supported
- Primary Address Range: 1-99
- 1 analog locomotive
- Supports Extended Addresses
- 14, 28 /128 speed steps
- 28 Functions
- 69 functions available with appropriate throttle.
- Consisting: Double and Multiple-traction
- Internal consist database
- Automatic control is optional
- Separate Programming Track outputs
- CV Programming: CV1 to CV1024
- Additional power requirements are met by adding additional amplifiers
- Connect up to 31 input devices via XpressNet.
- Programming of Command Station in Operations Mode (PoM)
- Up to 2048 turnouts, signals can be controlled, depending on the control device used.
- Feedback bus to connect feedback modules and accessory decoders that support the feedback function.
- The LZV200 can generate the RailCom Signal
- Integrated USB PC Interface
- Future updates can be applied using a memory stick
- USB-B connection for a computer
- Firmware updates by USB flash drive
- Global RailCom detector
- CV values can be read from a RailCom equipped decoder
- Support for 2048 Accessory Decoder addresses
This set comes with a radio throttle and LTM101 receiver.
Set 101 FAQs
- No FAQs link to this page.
Related Lenz Starter Sets
No other Starter Sets found. Feel free to add one.