Command Station:Lenz: LZV200
Summary: As a part of Lenz's Digital Plus DCC System, the LZV200 is a command station with integrated booster suitable for multiple scales.
|See more Command Stations|
|MSRP||344.50 EUR338.41 USD <br />301.42 GBP <br />511.44 AUD <br />456.55 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|USB, USB 1.x|
|Input Power Waveform||AC/DC|
This device is also included with the Set 101 Starter Set.
As a part of Lenz's Digital Plus DCC System, the LZV200 is a command station with integrated booster suitable for multiple scales. Track voltage is adjustable using a throttle.
It is a fully featured command station with a 5A output.
The LZV200 includes a RailCom cut-out device.
The LZV200 Command Station has a number of new features:
- Store locomotive names
- Function names
- Operations Mode programming
- Accessory Decoder support for addresses 1-2048, turnouts 1-256
- XpressNet: Expanded to 128 devices
There are a number of upgrades and enhancements over the LZV100 which include:
- CV readout in POM
- XpressNet bus and feedback speed enhancements
- Accessory Addresses increased from 245 to 2048
- Backup Battery is easily changed, no soldering iron required
- Software upgrade by USB rather than replacement of an IC or reflashing the EPROM
- Additional connections for a Lenz power supply
- Added a USB port
Version 4 Firmware
The version 4 firmware for the LZV200 features
- Up to 69 functions supported
- Requires LH101 with firmware 2.1 for the additional functions
- Built-in decoder programmer, allowing decoder firmware updating on the programming track
- Upgrade is supplied on a USB flash drive