Manufacturer:Train Control Systems
|Summary||Train Control Systems (TCS) is a US-based manufacturer of DCC mobile decoders.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
|Address||Train Control Systems
P.O. Box 341 Blooming Glen, PA 18911
|Device Types||Mobile Decoder, Other|
TCS offers a large number of products for various scales including decoders Z, N, HO, G, and S-scale locomotives, as well as motherboards, speakers, housings, and various other components available from their website.
The only true CD-quality sound decoder in the industry available for steam (WOWSteam) and diesel (WOWDiesel) locomotives, featuring true to life 16 bit 44100Hz resolution.
Total conversion kits providing everything needed to convert an engine to WOWSound DCC, including a decoder, motherboard, Keep-Alive™, WOWSpeaker, and custom speaker housing. Every WOWKit has detailed installation pictures and information on the TCS website for ease-of use.
Every TCS decoder comes equipped with the easy-to-use AudioAssist™ audio menu
- Change CV settings without ever programming a CV.
- Pressing button 8 four times rapidly on any TCS decoder when your locomotive is at a stop accesses the Audio Assist™ menu.
- TCS Keep-Alive™ (KA) devices are used to supply power to decoders during times of power interruption due to dirty track or problematic track work.
- All TCS decoders shipping with date codes from after January 2012 support the Keep-Alive™ feature.
Decoders, Motherboards, and Keep Alive® are covered under a ONE YEAR “goof-proof” warranty which covers manufacturer defects, burns, shorts, physical damage, and operator error. The decoder will be repaired or replaced within one year even if the operator accidentally damages it.
Decoders determined to be out of warranty (CVs 250, 251, and 252 read to be more than 1 year out of date) will be charged an upgrade fee in exchange for a current production decoder unless a valid receipt of purchase can be provided.
- Decoder installation - How to install mobile decoders
- Configuration variable
- Decoder Features