T1 LED (1484)
Multifunction Decoder:Train Control Systems: T1 LED (1484)
Summary: T1 LED has added Blue and Black/White wires for the use of a KeepAlive device. This decoder has internal resistors for LEDs eliminating the use of external resistors. This decoder may be hard-wired or plugged directly into any locomotive with a 9-pin JST plug.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer||Train Control Systems|
|MSRP||19.95 USD20.31 EUR <br />17.77 GBP <br />30.15 AUD <br />26.91 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1484|
|Common Name||T1 LED|
|Decoder Core Features||Motor, Functions, Lights|
|Product URL||Product Link|
An HO scale decoder a 9-pin JST socket.
Motive current allows up to 1.3 amps continuous and 2 amp peak draw. The T1 features TCS exclusive auto-adjusting BEMF.
The two lighting functions, typically headlight and reverse light, can support up to 100mA.
- NMRA DCC Compliant
- DC or DCC Operation
- 2 or 4 Digit Addressing
- 14-28/128 Speed Steps
- TCS Exclusive Auto-Adjusting Back EMF
- Quiet Drive for super quiet engine performance
- Three-step or Loadable Speed Table
- Variable Momentum for custom acceleration curves
- Function Mapping and Multiple Lighting Effects
- Adjustable Dimmed Brightness
- Superior Ditch Light control with realistic alternating pulsing
- Adjustable Mars, Gyra, and Rotary Beacon
- No FAQs link to this page.