Summary: The BLI–1020 is a small handheld device for easily changing the address of a multifunction decoder.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BLI-1020|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Has computer interface||None|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||No|
It has an 8 pin socket which can be used to connect a decoder, or a pair of binding posts that you can use to connect a programming track to. Once connected you can read the address, or change it to a new address with the press of a button. It is similar in concept to a decoder tester but with limited features.
- Simple programming of a DCC Address.
- Standalone design, requires no DCC System
- Eight pin NMRA decoder socket for use with aftermarket decoders
- Program track output for on board DCC decoders
- Program, read & reset DCC decoders and on-board DCC decoders individually or simultaneously
- Works with all NMRA compliant decoders & locomotives in HO, N and Z scales
- Power supply included
- Use any piece of track as a program track
- No FAQs link to this page.
Other places that reference here
No other Other DCC Equipment Items found. Feel free to add one.