PowerPro 5A or CS02 command Station. (CS02)
Command Station:NCE: PowerPro 5A or CS02 command Station. (CS02)
Summary: The PowerPro is a complete DCC system with a Command Station,5A Booster and Full featured walk around cab.
|See more Command Stations|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||PowerPro 5A or CS02 command Station.|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||Yes|
|Integrated Throttle||Knobs and Buttons|
|Separate Programming Track|
|Max Simultaneous Throttles|
|Max Simultaneous Trains||256|
|Supported Consisting Methods||Advanced, Basic, Other|
|Speed Steps||128"128" is not in the list (14, 28/128) of allowed values for the "Has Speed Steps" property.|
|Auto Shuffle Train / Signal Speed Control||No|
|Input Power Waveform|
The PowerPro is a complete DCC system with a Command Station,5A Booster and Full featured walk around cab. A 10Amp version is also available. The CS02 is just the command station portion of the PowerPro System and is sold as a upgrade path to NCE. There is no booster or cab included.
127 Advanced Consist are supported per system. 1 "Basic Consist" (old style) of a maximum of 4 locomotives per throttle is supported. Throttles are are all walk-around (not integrated). 5A and 10 Boosters are offered. NCE support "unified" consisting per NMRA and marked as "other". NCE does not support DC locomotives (Zero streatching.)
Universal is not a NMRA consisting term. It is a digitrax marketing term. NMRA consisting terms are:
- Address: Decoder based where the locomotive are given the same address. Single speed command from a throttle controls the consist. Uses CV2 (Short Address) or CV17/18 (long address)
- Basic: Command Station based where the command station send multiple speed commands to each locomotive in the consist from a single throttle to force the decoders to act as part of the consist. Decoders have no knowledge they are part of a consist.
- Advanced: Decoder based using CV19 to store the consist address. Single speed command from throttle is sent to consist address and controls any and all decoders with CV19 matching that consist address.
- Unified: Combination of Basic and Advanced.
- No FAQs link to this page.