LokProgrammer Software Revisions
Summary: A list of the revisions made to the LokProgrammer software Over life of the LokProgrammer ESU has released a number of software updates for the LokProgrammer Software.
The LokProgrammer software application also included firmware updates for the LokSound and LokPilot, as well as other multifunction decoders from ESU.
The current version is LokProgrammer 5.1.0, Released 28-10-2020.
- Firmware update to 5.3.128 for LokSound 5 and LokPilot 5 decoders: new implemented, improved AC- and DC-Analog mode.
- Support for SignalPilot (initial release).
- Bugfix: Soundsimulator no longer crashes if sound schedule is incorrectly.
- Comments are now also copied to and from Templates
- 5.3.126 firmware for LokSound 5 and LokPilot 5 decoders:
- Fixes Servo issues in combination with ROCO Multimouse systems.
- Install firmware 5.3.125 to all LokPilot 5 or LokSound 5 decoders.
- The new firmware improves the analog DC and AC running for some older motor types.
- Implements a new TLS version so that the automatic update servers should now be reachable again.
LokProgrammer software 5.0.14 will install firmware 5.3.122 to all LokPilot 5 or LokSound 5 decoders. The new firmware fixes some smaller issues and will improve the Ditch Light behaviour. Please refer to the release notes.
Version 5.0.13 was made available during the Easter Weekend of 2020.
This was a maintenance release which corrected some issues regarding large displays and includes new firmware for the LokSound 5 and LokPilot 5 multifunction decoders
Released March 2020
- LokPilot 5 and LokSound 5 will be upgraded to firmware version 5.3.113
Correct issues with the LokSound 5
- Firmware update to 5.1.101 for LokPilot 5 and LokSound 5: Zimo ZACK train numbers
- Bug fix to Sound Editor
- Firmware update for LokSound 5
- Random sound function bug
- Add CV 245 for automatic couple sequence delay
- Soundsimulator feature updated.
- Read and Write Decoder data: Optimised for faster decoder detection.
- Soundeditor: Default Size for Mute and Containers changed
- Firmware 5.1.101 for LokSound 5:
- Soundslot Settings: Volume goes to 255 (previously 128) for more volume.
- New audio quality at 7.812 kHz / 8 Bits.
- Modified SUSI Support for Brawa locomotives.
- New light function: Brake Light will automatically turn on while braking.
- Optimization for Zimo HLU for more reliable detection.
- RailComPlus and M4 Master Decoder Synchronisation.
- BEMF: CV116 can have values down to 25 for better control during slow speed. Small jump when stopping eliminated.
Version 5.0.8 Update
Version 5.0.8 of the LokProgrammer software was released in August 2019.
- Firmware update for the LokSound 5 decoder, updating it to 5.1.85.
- F0, F1 to F3 can be defined for control by the individual or consist address
- F0 also directional
- Current Speed flag in sound editor for testing without speed table.