FAQ:Reset a Digitrax Zephyr
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
|See more FAQs
There are three versions of the Digitrax Zephyr.
- The original DCS50 Zephyr
- DCS51 Zephyr Xtra
- DCS52 Zephyr Express
- Reset Process
- To change an option switch (OpSw), look in the table included in the manual for the option you wish to change.
- Press PROG
- Press Switch
- Enter the number of the option switch using the keyboard
- Use the c/– or t/+ keys to set the desired state (Closed or Thrown)
- Press EXIT when the process is complete.
- Reset Button
- A recessed button is found on the rear panel of the DCS52. Pressing it will activate OpSw36, clearing all multifunction decoder and consist information.
- OpSw 39
- Setting this OpSw to Closed will reset the DCS50 to its factory defaults.
- This also applies to the DCS51.
- OpSw 40
- Setting this OpSw to Closed will reset the DCS52 to its factory defaults.