Command Station:Digitrax: DCS52
Summary: This command station/booster is considered an entry-level system, yet it is fully expandable using Digitrax's LocoNet throttle network. This unit includes and integrated throttle for controlling locomotives as well as stationary decoders.
|See more Command Stations|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
|Integrated Throttle||Knobs and Buttons|
|Separate Programming Track|
|Max Simultaneous Throttles|
|Max Simultaneous Trains|
|Supported Consisting Methods||Advanced, Basic, Universal|
|Auto Shuffle Train / Signal Speed Control|
|Input Power Waveform|
See the Video.
This command station / booster / throttle combination is what makes up the majority of the Digitrax Zephyr Express starter set.
Digitrax DCS52 Zephyr Express Starter Set
Despite being an entry-level system, it is expandable via LocoNet to create a comprehensive Digital Command Control system.
The Zephyr Express set includes
- DCS52 integrated throttle/command station/booster
- Power supply included
- LT1 LocoNet cable tester and Decoder test kit
- Three Ampere booster, at 13V for both H0 and N scale operations
- Colour 2.4" LCD display
- Backlit keypad
- Integrated USB Interface
- Brake/Direction lever
- Speed control knob
- Two and Four digit addresses supported
- Twenty Slots
- Supports up to 20 trains at once, and up to 20 throttles.
Like the previous Zephyrs, one or two DC power packs can be used as throttles to control up to 2 locomotives via the Jump Ports.
The Zephyr Express features Address 00 for control of a non-decoder equipped locomotive.
- More than 9000 addresses available
- Two / Four Digit Addressing
- 0-127 Primary Addresses
- Universal consisting, including a locomotive on Address 00
- Advanced Consisting
- Basic Consisting
- Built in read and write programmer
- Blast Mode
- Register Mode
- Operations Mode
See their support page at https://www.jmri.org/help/en/html/hardware/loconet/Digitrax.shtml
Digitrax Zephyr Demonstration Video
- No FAQs link to this page.
Other places that reference here
- Digitrax Products
- Digitrax Products/Digitrax Throttles
- Zephyr Express
- Zephyr Xtra