DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Summary: The Auxiliary Input Unit provides a means connecting up to 14 external devices such as switch contacts, Block Detectors or other sensors to the Command Station via the Cab Bus.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||64.94 USD66.11 EUR <br />57.84 GBP <br />98.14 AUD <br />87.61 CAD <br />|
|Check Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
- Provides connection of up to 14 block detectors or other devices to command station
- Each input has its own activity indicator LED for easy trouble shooting of signaling problems
- Fifty or more panels can be used per system
- Easy connection to NCE's Cab Bus
- No FAQs link to this page.