Command Station:Digitrax: DCS240
|This item has been replaced by DCS240+|
Summary: The DCS240 Advanced Command Station lets your LocoNet System run up to 400 locos and 400 throttles. This command station has full read/write programming, route capability, USB connectivity, and the separate programming output allows trains to run on mainline while another decoder is being programmed individually on a separate track.
|See more Command Stations|
|MSRP||390.00 USD397.02 EUR <br />347.37 GBP <br />589.41 AUD <br />526.15 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Input Power Waveform||DC|
Important: This command station only accepts DC power from a power supply. Digitrax recommends their PS514 or equivalent power supply.
- 5 or 8 Amps, depends on power supply and connection
- 400 Loco Addresses / 400 Throttles Supported.
- Auto reset over temperature and short circuit protection
- Hardware EZ routes and Loco Reset
- Integrated USB for Computer Support
- Over-Voltage Protected
- Auto shutdown when command control signal is lost to prevent “runaway” trains