JST Adapter (51954)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: JST Adapter (51954)
Summary: Perfect for Athearn and other brands, this new 9 pin to 21MTC adapter board allows the popular 6 output 21 MTC multifunction decoders to be easily added to a favorite locomotive.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||JST Adapter|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
More locomotives now have front and rear headlights with front and rear flashing ditch lights. To accommodate this with DCC 6 function outputs are needed. As 8 and 9 pin DCC plugs only allow 3 and 4 outputs respectively, this new adaptor board allows easy conversion to 6 function decoders. Four outputs though the 9 pin plug and 2 on solder pads.
Extra common pads and solder pads for speakers directly on the adaptor board.
1.5 Volt Lighting
As Athearn normally uses 1.5 volt bulbs, it is often easier to use the supplied resistance in the motherboards. This adaptor board includes 1.5 volt light resistance for the additional 2 outputs that do not go through the 9 pin JST plug. Solder bridges for bypassing the resistors if bulbs are not used.
- No FAQs link to this page.
- L.Net Converter (50097)
- SignalPilot (51840)
- Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L (51956)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 3 (51957)
- PluX22 Adapter Board 1 (51958)
- Adapter for LokSound/LokPilot L with pin connectors (51959)
- 21MTC Adapter (51967)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 2 (51968)
- I/O Expansion Board (51970)
- Adapter Board with PIN connector (51971)
- Adapter board Next-18 socket to PluX12 (51997)
- Adapter 21MTC to Next18 (51998)
- Next18 Adapter board 1 (51999)
- ESU Decoder Tester (53900)
- Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L (53950)
- LokSound 5Fx (58210)
- LokSound 5 FX 21MTC NEM660 (58219)
- LokPilot 5 Fx DCC (59220)
- ECoSLink Terminal