ESU Decoder Tester (53900)
Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: ESU Decoder Tester (53900)
Summary: The Profi Decoder Tester makes it easy: Connect the tester to a command station or the LokProgrammer. Test any decoder. Profi Decoder Tester is equipped with some useful features, and it has all commonly used interface sockets for connecting a decoder for the smaller scale models.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|MSRP||54.99 USD55.98 EUR <br />48.98 GBP <br />83.11 AUD <br />74.19 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||ESU Decoder Tester|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
|Height||40 mm4 cm <br />0.04 m <br />1.575 in <br />0.131 ft <br />|
|Length||200 mm20 cm <br />0.2 m <br />7.874 in <br />0.656 ft <br />|
|Width||120 mm12 cm <br />0.12 m <br />4.724 in <br />0.394 ft <br />|
- NEM 651 (6 Pin)
- NEM 652 (8 Pin)
- 21MTC (NEM 660)
- PluX22 (NEM 658)
- Next18 (NEM 662)
- Decoders without any interface can be contacted with individual terminals.
- A quality coreless motor with flywheel serves in conjunction with LEDs indicating the direction for checking motor output.
- An LED monitor informs you about the functioning of the headlights and back-up lights as well as the function outputs AUX1 through AUX6.
- For testing LokSound decoders we have integrated a 20 mm speaker. You may choose if the integral speaker should be switched off or if it should have 100 Ohm respectively 16 Ohm – thus the Decoder Tester is perfectly suitable for any ESU decoder generation!
- Two SUSI plugs facilitate the direct test of optional SUSI modules as well as the connection to another circuit board.
- The electrical connection to either the command station or the LokProgrammer is facilitated by a removable, 2-pole terminal block (same system as used on the LokProgrammer and the ECoS) or via two solder points.
Large Scale Decoder Tester Extension
- LokSound XL V4.0,
- LokSound L V4.0
- LED monitor, servo connectors
- No FAQs link to this page.
- L.Net Converter (50097)
- SignalPilot (51840)
- JST Adapter (51954)
- Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L (51956)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 3 (51957)
- PluX22 Adapter Board 1 (51958)
- Adapter for LokSound/LokPilot L with pin connectors (51959)
- 21MTC Adapter (51967)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 2 (51968)
- I/O Expansion Board (51970)
- Adapter Board with PIN connector (51971)
- Adapter board Next-18 socket to PluX12 (51997)
- Adapter 21MTC to Next18 (51998)
- Next18 Adapter board 1 (51999)
- Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L (53950)
- LokSound 5Fx (58210)
- LokSound 5 FX 21MTC NEM660 (58219)
- LokPilot 5 Fx DCC (59220)
- ECoSLink Terminal