21MTC Adapter Board 2 (51968)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: 21MTC Adapter Board 2 (51968)
Summary: The 21 MTC adapter board 2 is suitable for converting a vehicle without an interface. Helpful if one does not intend to wire the decoder freely or use more than four function outputs.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||21MTC Adapter Board 2|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
|Length||33.5 mm3.35 cm <br />0.0335 m <br />1.319 in <br />0.11 ft <br />|
|Width||20 mm2 cm <br />0.02 m <br />0.787 in <br />0.0656 ft <br />|
This adapter board simulates the typical size and shape of Märklin® 6090x-decoders and can be installed in every suitable position.
Decoders with 21MTC connectors are simply plugged onto the adapter board.
On the output side, the adapter offers already soldered cables (appr. 20cm length) for all contacts needed.
There are amplifiers (appr. 250mA each) for function AUX3 and AUX4 (the decoder´s logical outputs)
- 35.5mm x 20.0mm
- With mounting tab: 40.5mm x 20.0mm
- No FAQs link to this page.
- L.Net Converter (50097)
- SignalPilot (51840)
- JST Adapter (51954)
- Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L (51956)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 3 (51957)
- PluX22 Adapter Board 1 (51958)
- Adapter for LokSound/LokPilot L with pin connectors (51959)
- 21MTC Adapter (51967)
- I/O Expansion Board (51970)
- Adapter Board with PIN connector (51971)
- Adapter board Next-18 socket to PluX12 (51997)
- Adapter 21MTC to Next18 (51998)
- Next18 Adapter board 1 (51999)
- ESU Decoder Tester (53900)
- Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L (53950)
- LokSound 5Fx (58210)
- LokSound 5 FX 21MTC NEM660 (58219)
- LokPilot 5 Fx DCC (59220)
- ECoSLink Terminal