Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L (51956)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L (51956)
Summary: This dummy plug replaces a LokSound 5 L or LokSound L V4.0 decoder in locomotives that are run on analog systems. Plugged onto the Adat board 51959.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
Replaces a LokSound 5 L or LokSound L V4.0 decoder in locomotives that are to run on analog systems.
- Requires Adapter board 51959.
- DIP switches can be used to configure which function outputs should be switched on or off.
- The definition of the direction of travel is possible.
- Useful for converters to prepare their track 0 or track 1 locos digitally using the 51959 board, but do not want to install a LokSound 5 L decoder straight away.
- No FAQs link to this page.
- L.Net Converter (50097)
- SignalPilot (51840)
- JST Adapter (51954)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 3 (51957)
- PluX22 Adapter Board 1 (51958)
- Adapter for LokSound/LokPilot L with pin connectors (51959)
- 21MTC Adapter (51967)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 2 (51968)
- I/O Expansion Board (51970)
- Adapter Board with PIN connector (51971)
- Adapter board Next-18 socket to PluX12 (51997)
- Adapter 21MTC to Next18 (51998)
- Next18 Adapter board 1 (51999)
- ESU Decoder Tester (53900)
- Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L (53950)
- LokSound 5Fx (58210)
- LokSound 5 FX 21MTC NEM660 (58219)
- LokPilot 5 Fx DCC (59220)
- ECoSLink Terminal