Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L (53950)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L (53950)
Summary: This adapter board for large scale vehicles ensures the convenient connection of LokSound 5 L or LokPilot 5 L Decoders. The decoder is inserted directly into the socket strips.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
Adapterboard LokSound/LokPilot L
This adapter ensures the convenient connection of your LokSound 5 L or LokPilot 5 L Decoders. The decoder is inserted directly into the socket strips.
On the output side, the most important connections can be contacted directly on robust screw terminals – without soldering!
A socket for the optional connection of a SUSI module as well as pin headers for the direct connection of four RC servos complete the equipment.
This adapter board allows professional, clean cabling of your locomotive and the decoder can be easily replaced in case of emergency. The adapter board is fastened with screws in the model.
- No FAQs link to this page.
- L.Net Converter (50097)
- SignalPilot (51840)
- JST Adapter (51954)
- Blind Plug for Adapter PCB, LokSound L (51956)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 3 (51957)
- PluX22 Adapter Board 1 (51958)
- Adapter for LokSound/LokPilot L with pin connectors (51959)
- 21MTC Adapter (51967)
- 21MTC Adapter Board 2 (51968)
- I/O Expansion Board (51970)
- Adapter Board with PIN connector (51971)
- Adapter board Next-18 socket to PluX12 (51997)
- Adapter 21MTC to Next18 (51998)
- Next18 Adapter board 1 (51999)
- ESU Decoder Tester (53900)
- LokSound 5Fx (58210)
- LokSound 5 FX 21MTC NEM660 (58219)
- LokPilot 5 Fx DCC (59220)
- ECoSLink Terminal