PH5 Power Pro 5A Starter Set (5240035)
Starter Set by NCE:PH5 Power Pro 5A Starter Set (5240035)
Summary: The Power Pro is an Advanced Starter Set from NCE, available with tethered or radio throttles. This product is an update from the original Power House / Power Pro system.
|See more Start Sets
|799.95 USD814.35 EUR <br />712.52 GBP <br />1,208.96 AUD <br />1,079.21 CAD <br />
|PH5 Power Pro 5A Starter Set
|External Product Link
|Product Manual URL
|External Product Link
|See command station for additional features of this starter set.
This is an update to the Powerhouse series.
Power Pro by NCE
The Power Pro is the only fully featured DCC system offered by NCE. It consists of the Pro Cab and a command station/booster.
The system was originally marketed as the Powerhouse Pro
This system is often confused with the Power Cab, whose throttle is similar in appearance. The difference is the Power Pro throttle offers more features as it is purely a throttle, with a standalone command station.
- PH Pro Command Station
- Pro Cab throttle
- with coiled cable
- UTP Cab Bus Panel
Cab Bus Cables
- Cab Bus cable
- Control Bus cable
- Backward Compatible
- Tethered or Wireless Throttles
- Expansion via Cab Bus
- Includes 90W power supply
- International Approvals, for use in Canada, US, Australia, the UK and EU countries.
- Improved USB interface
- Update possible from the Internet via USB
- Single point update - Update the Command Station, all Pro Cabs will be updated automatically.
- Improved program track circuit
- Supports all 69 NMRA functions
- Memory mapping updated. Software addressing the command station directly will need to be updated
- Ergonomic design for single handed, ambidextrous operation
- Single button momentum and F0-F9 control.
- Easy consisting.
- Durable design and construction.
- Choice of thumbwheel or pushbutton for throttle control.
The system is supplied with one Universal Throttle Panel. Adding additional UTP panels allows walkaround operation.
The CS02 command station supports up to 63 throttles (cabs).
The set can be purchased with optional radio capability, or this feature can be added later.
Additional Cab Bus accessories can add features. As the Cab Bus supports a maximum of 63 cabs, each additional device reduces the number of cabs supported.
A Control Bus allows connection of additional boosters.
The CS02 offers a programming track output for multifunction decoders. Older models (pre-2007) may require a programming track booster.
- Primary and Extended Address Support
- Extended Address Range: 1 to 9999
- Accessory Addressing: 1-2044
- Functions: 69
- Operations and Service Mode Programming
- NCE signal support
- Macros supported
- Fast Clock
- No FAQs link to this page.
- Power Cab
- Cab Bus
- How to sort out non-responsive buttons on the NCE Pro Cab & Power Cab handsets