LokPilot micro Direct (54650)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: LokPilot micro Direct (54650)
Summary: The six function LokPilot Micro Direct Micro decoder was designed with Narrow Hood units in N scale in mind. A versatile DCC decoder integrating a full-featured 0.75A motor controller.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||LokPilot micro Direct|
|Decoder Core Features||Motor, Functions, Lights, Sound|
|Product URL||Product Link|
Yhe LokPilot Micro Direct supports all programming modes. Because of its unique low-power design, the LokPilot Micro Direct can be programmed on the programming track of all popular DCC systems. No programming track boosters or other circuitry will be needed.
With the LokSound Programmer, programming can be even easier using a computer to adjust the many CVs and settings.
ESU offered load compensation (BEMF) since 1999. While other manufacturers seem to focus on the sound options, the LokPilot Micro Direct offers the 5th generation of motor control resulting in a smooth, precise locomotive operation. Even the best sound is worthless if the locomotive running is not smooth!
Regardless if you are using coreless or conventional DC motors, the LokPilot Micro Direct’s unique auto-detection function can measure the characteristics and adjust the internal settings. There is no need to fiddle around with many CVs to adjust to the engine. Due to Dynamic Drive Control (DDC) you can limit the influence of the load control and operate really smoothly around the depot and over turnouts, while on the main, when going uphill the engine prototypically slows down.
LokPilot Micro Direct Micro decoders have six 50mA function outputs. These outputs can be assigned individually.
All the important light functions are provided including an individual adjustment of brightness for each function.
- Rotary beacon
- Strobe and alternate flashing
- Mars light
- Ditch lights (two types)
- Oscillating Headlights
- And many more.
The Rule 17 dimmable headlight can be either controlled automatically or by function button.
With RailComPlus your locomotives will be recognized automatically by an appropriate digital command station and will receive a new address. Forget about the cumbersome typing and programming!
LokPilot decoders are firmware updatable. This means ome is able to replace the internal decoder software with a newer version, if needed. An ESU LokProgrammer is required..
- No FAQs link to this page.
Articles Referencing this Page
- LokPilot V4.0 (54615)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (54617)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58228)
- LokSound 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58315)
- LokSound 5 L DCC (58325)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58513)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58515)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC Direct/Atlas Legacy (58751)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58810)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58813)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58814)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58816)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58818)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58820)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58821)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58823)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58921)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (58925)
- LokSound 5 Micro DCC Direct Kato USA Widebody (58941)
- LokPilot 5 Basic NEM652 (59020)
- LokPilot 5 Basic (59029)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59315)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC (59325)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59610)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59612)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59616)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59619)
- LokPilot 5 DCC (59620)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4, 21MTC MKL (59649)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59810)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59814)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59816)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59817)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59818)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59820)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59824)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59826)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59827)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59828)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59837)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59857)
- LokPilot Basic (ESU52690)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (ESU54611)
- LokPilot 4.0 (ESU54613)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (ESU58923)
- LokPilot V4.0
- LokSound 5 DCC
- Loksound V4