LokSound 5 Nano DCC (58925)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: LokSound 5 Nano DCC (58925)
Summary: The LokSound 5 Nano DCC decoder is a DCC decoder with an E24 interface. The LokSound 5 Nano DCC is made for the North American and Australian markets. It supports RailComPlus and can also be used on DC layouts. The LokSound 5 Nano DCC decoder does not come with a speaker.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|MSRP||114.99 EUR112.96 USD <br />100.61 GBP <br />170.71 AUD <br />152.39 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||58925|
|Common Name||LokSound 5 Nano DCC|
|Decoder Core Features||Functions, Lights, Sound|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
LokSound 5 Nano
Features 14 and 28/ 128 speed steps, with 2- and 4-digit addresses. Thanks to RailComPlus, the decoders register automatically at a suitable command station. It masters all DCC programming modes and with RailCom the CV values can be read out on the main track with suitable command stations. Auxiliary registers exist for command stations that can only program CVs from 1-255.
The LokSound 5 Nano can be used on analog (DC) layouts.
The decoder switches automatically between operating modes.
- Up to 12 channels simultaneously.
- 16 bit / 31250 kHz Hi–Fi quality on your system. ...
- Class-D audio output with up to 3W output
- Speakers, 4Ω to 32Ω impedance.
- 128 Mbit sound memory provides enough capacity.
- All individual sounds can be adjusted individually in the volume.
- Six reinforced function outputs as well as a logic level output as a solder pad.
- All important lighting functions are available.
- The brightness of each output can be set separately.
The motor control of the LokSound 5 Nano has a variable PWM clock frequency from 10kHz to 50kHz, ensuring quiet operation
- The load control can be adapted to difficult cases with up to 10 CVs.
- Unique "Autotune" function allows the decoder to be automatically measured against the motor.
- Up to 0.75A motor current.
- No FAQs link to this page.
- LokPilot V4.0 (54615)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (54617)
- LokPilot micro Direct (54650)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58228)
- LokSound 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58315)
- LokSound 5 L DCC (58325)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58513)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58515)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC Direct/Atlas Legacy (58751)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58810)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58813)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58814)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58816)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58818)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58820)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58821)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58823)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58921)
- LokSound 5 Micro DCC Direct Kato USA Widebody (58941)
- LokPilot 5 Basic NEM652 (59020)
- LokPilot 5 Basic (59029)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59315)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC (59325)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59610)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59612)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59616)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59619)
- LokPilot 5 DCC (59620)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4, 21MTC MKL (59649)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59810)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59814)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59816)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59817)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59818)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59820)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59824)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59826)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59827)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59828)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59837)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59857)
- LokPilot Basic (ESU52690)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (ESU54611)
- LokPilot 4.0 (ESU54613)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (ESU58923)
- LokPilot V4.0
- LokSound 5 DCC
- Loksound V4