LokSound 5 micro DCC (58820)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: LokSound 5 micro DCC (58820)
Summary: The LokSound 5 Micro DCC is made for the North American and Australian markets. It is a pure DCC Decoder, which supports RailComPlus and can also be used on DC layouts. One of the smallest LokSound decoders, it should fit all N gauge and TT vehicles, also suitable for small H0 vehicles.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||LokSound 5 micro DCC|
|Decoder Core Features||Motor, Functions, Lights, Sound|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
The LokSound 5 micro DCC is made for the North American and Australian markets. It does not come with a speaker.
This decoder supports all DCC programming modes and thanks to RailCom® it may read out the CV values on the main, provided the command station supports RailCom.
The decoder supports ZIMO HLU braking commands or the Lenz ABC system. Braking with DCC brake generators or with DC is also possible. Furthermore, the locomotive with a LokSound will come to a halt when a Selectrix® braking diode is switched into the circuit. An ABC push-pull feature enables the automatic commuting between two stations.
Up to 10 channels simultaneously. Each channel offers up to 16 Bit / 31250 kHz. A double class D audio power amplifier with up to 3W output power feeds the speakers (4 – 32 Ohms).
The huge 128 MBit sound memory assures sufficient storage capacity.
The volume of all individual sounds may be adjusted separately. Three separately adjustable braking functions and two alternative load scenarios provide maximum control.
Despite its small dimensions the LokSound 5 micro decoder has at least 6 amplified function outputs plus one logic output.
There are two more logic outputs on the Next18 interface, which alternately may be employed to control RC servos.
All the important lighting functions are supported. The brightness of each output may be adjusted separately.
- Variable PWM frequency from 10 kHz to 50 kHz assures silent operation, particularly for coreless motors.
- Load control can now be adjusted with up to 10 separate CVs and thus will manage even the most difficult cases.
- The Auto Tune function facilitates the automatic calibration of the decoder to perfectly match the motor.
- Motor current up to 0.75 A for the intended applications.
- No FAQs link to this page.
- LokPilot V4.0 (54615)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (54617)
- LokPilot micro Direct (54650)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58228)
- LokSound 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58315)
- LokSound 5 L DCC (58325)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58513)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58515)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC Direct/Atlas Legacy (58751)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58810)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58813)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58814)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58816)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58818)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58821)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58823)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58921)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (58925)
- LokSound 5 Micro DCC Direct Kato USA Widebody (58941)
- LokPilot 5 Basic NEM652 (59020)
- LokPilot 5 Basic (59029)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59315)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC (59325)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59610)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59612)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59616)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59619)
- LokPilot 5 DCC (59620)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4, 21MTC MKL (59649)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59810)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59814)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59816)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59817)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59818)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59820)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59824)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59826)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59827)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59828)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59837)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59857)
- LokPilot Basic (ESU52690)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (ESU54611)
- LokPilot 4.0 (ESU54613)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (ESU58923)
- LokPilot V4.0
- LokSound 5 DCC
- Loksound V4