LokSound 5 L DCC (58325)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: LokSound 5 L DCC (58325)
Summary: LokSound 5 L is intended for applications where the required power exceeds the limits of LokSound 5. Ideally these are O Gauge vehicles and smaller 1 Gauge locomotives.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|MSRP||73.40 EUR72.10 USD <br />64.22 GBP <br />108.97 AUD <br />97.27 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||LokSound 5 L DCC|
|Decoder Core Features||Motor, Functions, Lights, Sound|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
LokSound 5 L DCC
The LokSound 5 L DCC is made for the North American and Australian markets. It is a pure DCC Decoder, which supports RailComPlus and can also be used on DC layouts.
It supports 14 through to 128 speed steps as well as 2- and 4-digit addresses in DCC format and up to 32 functions. Thanks to RailComPlus the decoders register themselves fully automatically on suitable command stations.
Supports all DCC programming modes and thanks to RailCom® you may read out the CV values on the main, provided you have a command station supporting RailCom®.
- There are utility registers for command stations that only facilitate programming of CVs ranging from 1 to 255.
- ZIMO HLU braking
- Lenz® ABC system
- Braking with DCC brake generators or with DC is also possible
- The ABC push-pull feature enables automatic commuting between two stations
The LokSound 5 L decoder is also suitable for analogue DC and AC layouts.
The LokSound 5 L decoder can reproduce up to 10 channels simultaneously. Each channel offers up to 16 Bit / 31250 kHz. The huge 128 MBit sound memory assures sufficient storage capacity.
The volume of all individual sounds may be adjusted separately. Three separately adjustable braking functions and two alternative load scenarios provide you with maximum control of your vehicles.
Eleven amplified function outputs.
- Six logic outputs
- Control two RC servos or SUSI extension modules.
- All the important lighting functions are supported.
- The brightness of each output may be adjusted separately.
Motor control of the LokSound 5 L has been further improved. A variable PWM pulse frequency ranging from 10 kHz to 50 kHz assures perfect silent operation, particularly for coreless motors.
Load control can now be adjusted with up to 10 separate CVs and thus will manage even the most difficult cases.
The unique Auto Tune function facilitates the automatic calibration of the decoder to perfectly match the motor.
The LokSound 5 L decoder supplies ample current for the motor, up to 3.0 A.
- No FAQs link to this page.
Articles Referencing this Page
- LokPilot V4.0 (54615)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (54617)
- LokPilot micro Direct (54650)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58228)
- LokSound 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58315)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58513)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58515)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC Direct/Atlas Legacy (58751)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58810)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58813)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58814)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58816)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58818)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58820)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58821)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58823)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58921)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (58925)
- LokSound 5 Micro DCC Direct Kato USA Widebody (58941)
- LokPilot 5 Basic NEM652 (59020)
- LokPilot 5 Basic (59029)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59315)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC (59325)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59610)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59612)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59616)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59619)
- LokPilot 5 DCC (59620)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4, 21MTC MKL (59649)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59810)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59814)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59816)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59817)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59818)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59820)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59824)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59826)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59827)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59828)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59837)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59857)
- LokPilot Basic (ESU52690)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (ESU54611)
- LokPilot 4.0 (ESU54613)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (ESU58923)
- LokPilot V4.0
- LokSound 5 DCC
- Loksound V4