LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59610)
Multifunction Decoder:Electronic Solutions Ulm: LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59610)
Summary: The LokPilot 5 is the most important representative of the LokPilot family and is suitable for almost all questions in locomotives of gauge H0 and 0. LokPilot 5 decoders are offered with all common interfaces.
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Solutions Ulm|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4|
|Decoder Core Features|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
The LokPilot 5 is a real multi-protocol decoder. Masters DCC, Motorola®, Selectrix® and M4. In DCC format, 14 to 128 speed steps are as natural as Primary and Extended addresses and up to 32 functions. Thanks to RailComPlus®, the decoders log on to a suitable digital center fully automatically.
It masters all DCC programming modes and, thanks to RailCom®, the CV values on the main track can be read out with suitable control centers.Auxiliary registers exist for control centers that can only program CVs from 1-255.
Motorola® users benefit from up to 28 speed steps with 255 addresses. ... A built-in programming mode also makes reprogramming possible with the venerable Control Unit 6021.
The M4 protocol enables automatic registration at mfx®-compatible control centers.
The LokPilot 5 decoder recognizes the Märklin® braking distances as well as ZIMO® HLU / ZACK commands or the Lenz® ABC system. Braking with DCC brake modules or with DC voltage is possible. ABC automatic shuttle train enables automatic commuting between two stations.
The LokPilot 5 decoder can be used on analog DC and AC railways. The decoder switches between the operating modes fully automatically "on-the-fly".
Depending on the interface version, each LokPilot 5 decoder offers at least 10 amplified function outputs with 250mA output current each.In the versions with PluX22 or 21MTC interface, 4 outputs are added to control servos or logic level outputs. The brightness of each output can be set separately.
Motor control fefatures of the LokPilot 5 has been fundamentally improved again. Adjustable PWM frequency from 10kHz to 50kHz ensures super quiet operation. The load control can now be adapted to difficult cases with up to 10 CVs. "Autotune" function enables the decoder to be automatically calibrated to the motor. With up to 1.5A motor current, the LokPilot 5 decoder provides enough juice even for older motors.
- No FAQs link to this page.
- LokPilot V4.0 (54615)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (54617)
- LokPilot micro Direct (54650)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58228)
- LokSound 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58315)
- LokSound 5 L DCC (58325)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58513)
- LokSound 5 XL DCC/MM/SX/M4 (58515)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC Direct/Atlas Legacy (58751)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58810)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58813)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58814)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58816)
- LokSound 5 Micro (58818)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58820)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58821)
- LokSound 5 micro DCC (58823)
- LokSound 5 DCC Direct (58921)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (58925)
- LokSound 5 Micro DCC Direct Kato USA Widebody (58941)
- LokPilot 5 Basic NEM652 (59020)
- LokPilot 5 Basic (59029)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59315)
- LokPilot 5 L DCC (59325)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59612)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59616)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4 (59619)
- LokPilot 5 DCC (59620)
- LokPilot 5 DCC/MM/SX/M4, 21MTC MKL (59649)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59810)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59814)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59816)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59817)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59818)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59820)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59824)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59826)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59827)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59828)
- LokPilot 5 micro DCC/MM/SX (59837)
- LokPilot 5 Micro DCC (59857)
- LokPilot Basic (ESU52690)
- LokPilot V4.0 DCC (ESU54611)
- LokPilot 4.0 (ESU54613)
- LokSound 5 Nano DCC (ESU58923)
- LokPilot V4.0
- LokSound 5 DCC
- Loksound V4