Evolution Express Advanced (EVOX)
Starter Set by Digitrax:Evolution Express Advanced (EVOX)
}Summary: This advanced set includes everything needed to get started quickly. Includes power supply and LocoNet panel as well. This set can control 100 locomotives at once, and accepts up to 100 throttles being connected.
|See more Start Sets|
|MSRP||470.00 USD478.46 EUR <br />418.63 GBP <br />710.31 AUD <br />634.08 CAD <br />|
|Check Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EVOX|
|Common Name||Evolution Express Advanced|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||USB 2.0|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
This set replaced the EVO Evolution Advanced set. The DCS210+ command station is not available as a separate item.
Start Set Includes
- DCS210+ Command Station/Booster with Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT602 Super LocoNet Throttle
- UP5 Universal Panel
- PS615 Power Supply (6 amp)
- Evolution Express Manual
The DT602 Advanced Super Throttle & DCS210+ Advanced Command Station offers
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- An advanced menu system and displays
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero OFF power-drain
- Advanced display Power Saving for longer wireless battery operation
- No more 9V batteries to remove! Throttles are now powered in wireless modes by 3 AA cells, can use recharged AA batteries
- Available in standard tethered or Radio Duplex
- Duplex Scan for available Networks and radio signal strength. Run without cords!
- All throttles come with a LocoNet cord that can be unplugged, and is replaceable
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2 or 4 digit addressing setup
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor
- USB Interface
- Big System Capacity for Big Layouts
- Run up to 100 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 100 throttles at the same time on your system.
- Address 00 for operation of one loco or MU consist without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing lets you use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+)
- 5 or 8 Amps of Power to Run More Trains
- Selectable Scale Voltage for Safe Operation in ALL Scales
- Customizable Voltage Settings
- 5 amps of power with included PS615 power supply
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder capabilities).
- 2 track outputs allows for one to be used to program locomotives while running trains on mainline.
- Use one output for programming decoders while the other runs the layout. No need to shut down the layout to program decoders!
- Use one output for a braking section while the other runs the layout.
- Decoder Programming
- Built in read/write programmer lets you program and read back CV values.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct, register and ops mode programming
- Supports Universal consisting (Digitrax preferred method). Allows ALL locos to be consisted prototypically, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting and Basic consisting, too!
- Nested consisting where consists can be consisted together.
- Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT602 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 2000+ stationary decoder addresses.
- Turnout List/Route capability to simplify complex yard operations.
- No FAQs link to this page.