SCFX (Super Chief Xtra)
Starter Set by Digitrax:SCFX (Super Chief Xtra)
|This item has been replaced by EVO|
Summary: The Super Chief Xtra featured the DCS100 command station and DT402 Advanced Throttle.
|See more Start Sets|
|MSRP||455 USD463.19 EUR <br />405.27 GBP <br />687.64 AUD <br />613.84 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|See command station for additional features of this starter set.|
This set was an improved version of the Super Chief starter set. However, this set has long since been replaced by the Evolution Advanced (EVO), which itself has been replaced by the Evolution Express Advanced (EVOX).
Super Chief Xtra Starter Set
This set offers a minor upgrade to it's predecessor, the Super Cheif. This set upgrades the throttles to the DT402 series over the DT400. For radio variations, this allows for full duplex radio operations, negating the need to tether the throttle for certain operations.
- SCFX - 5 Amp booster
- SCFX8 - 8 Amp Booster
- SCFXD – 5 Amp booster with Duplex Radio
- SCFXD8 8 Amp Booster with Duplex Radio
- SCFXDCE – Duplex version for Europe (CE)
- SCFXD8CE Eight Amp Booster with Duplex Radio version for Europe
- Main article: DT402
- Dual throttle knobs
- 30 Functions
- Full numeric key
- Simplified 4 digit addressing.
- Easy address browsing and selection.
- User friendly text messages
- Click encoders for smooth speed control
- Multi-line LCD display
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Infra-ready out of the box (UR90 sold separately)
- Simplified throttle option setup
- Support for 120 throttles and 120 locomotive addresses
- Address 00 Supported
- Primary and Extended Addressing
- Over 9000 locomotive addresses available
- 999 accessory decoder addresses
- Programming Track output
- Built-in read/write programmer allows programming and read back of CV values
- Programming Modes:
- Ops mode
- 5 Amps or 8 Amps
- Teather or Duplex Radio
- Ready for Digitrax Transponding and cab signaling.
- No FAQs link to this page.