|Summary||QSI Solutions is the consumer products affiliate of QS Industries (QSI) of Portland, Oregon. QSI was and continues to be the industry’s premier pioneer of DCC sound and control technology; as such it is the owner of more DCC patents than all other manufacturers of DCC sound components combined.
QSI Solutions (QSI) partners with QS Industries to develop and manufacture its aftermarket products. QSI also distributes and provides technical support services for the full range of QS Industries/ QSI products, from the Q1a decoders factory-installed as OEM equipment in many models, to today’s Titan™decoders, the most advanced and powerfully realistic aftermarket model railroad sound and control decoders in the industry.
|Device Types||Mobile Decoder|
In 2013 QSI became independent of American Hobby Distributors. From Model Retailer:
QSI Solutions, a subdivision of American Hobby Distributors, has been reformed as a stand-alone company.
American Hobby Distributors owner Tony Parisi announced the change Sept. 25. QSI Solutions will now rest under the ownership of longtime manager and product developer Joshua Shedaker, according to a release from the company.
For best results, a Programming Track Booster is recommended for QSI decoders.
Titan series for HO
- Titan - A™ HO Scale Board Replacement Decoder
- Titan - U™ HO Scale Wire Harness Based Decoder
- Titan - U/W™ HO Scale Wired Decoder
- Q1a Upgrade Chips Quantum Chip Upgrade for HO Factory Installed Sound Systems
- Titan Aristo™ for Aristocraft G scale locomotives
- Titan Bachmann ™ for Bachmann G scale locomotives
- Titan USA™ for USA Trains G scale locomotives (via the Traintek Adapt-a-board, sold separately)
- G Wire Receiver™
- Quantum Revolution
- Quantum Aristo/Magnum