Manufacturer: QSI Solutions
|See more Manfacturers|
|Summary||QSI Solutions (QSIS) was the consumer products affiliate of QS Industries (QSI) of Portland, Oregon. QSI was and continues to be the industry’s premier pioneer of DCC sound and control technology; as such it is the owner of more DCC patents than all other manufacturers of DCC sound components combined.
QSI Solutions (QSIS) partnered with QS Industries (QSI) to develop and manufacture its large scale decoders the Revolution, and later the Titan. QSI also distributes and provides technical support services for the full range of QS Industries (QSI) products, from the Q1a decoders factory-installed as OEM equipment in many models, to today’s Titan™decoders, the most advanced and powerfully realistic aftermarket model railroad sound and control decoders in the industry.
|Device Types||Mobile Decoder|
In 2013 QSI became independent of American Hobby Distributors. From Model Retailer:
- QSI Solutions, a subdivision of American Hobby Distributors, has been reformed as a stand-alone company.
American Hobby Distributors owner Tony Parisi announced the change Sept. 25. QSI Solutions will now rest under the ownership of longtime manager and product developer Joshua Shedaker, according to a release from the company.
Subsequently QSIS has gone dormant, and the Large Scale decoders are only available on the secondary market.
The current status of QSIS is unknown at this time.
The QSIS website website is still partially functional, but some sound files are missing things such as instruction manuals, etc. You can go to the groups.io forum and get files and software there: 
QSI had their own computer interface, the Quantum Programmer which connected to the computer via USB.
For best results, a Programming Track Booster is recommended for QSI decoders.
Titan series for HO
- Titan - A™ HO Scale Board Replacement Decoder
- Titan - U™ HO Scale Wire Harness Based Decoder
- Titan - U/W™ HO Scale Wired Decoder
- Q1a Upgrade Chips Quantum Chip Upgrade for HO Factory Installed Sound Systems
- Titan Aristo™ for Aristocraft G scale locomotives
- Titan Bachmann ™ for Bachmann G scale locomotives
- Titan USA™ for USA Trains G scale locomotives (via the Traintek Adapt-a-board, sold separately)
- G Wire Receiver™
- Quantum Revolution
- Quantum Aristo/Magnum